Help Kratom USA defend kratom in the media

Kratom USA is constantly working to improve itself and it's products. When we make changes we will let you know here!
kratomusa
Site Admin

Help Kratom USA defend kratom in the media

Post by kratomusa » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:58 pm

In keeping our promise to the kratom community, we have been very busy reaching out to various media outlets who have reported fallacious or factually negligent stories regarding kratom. Today, we were contacted by KGW News Channel 8 in response to an email we sent them about a recent news segment they aired on kratom. We felt the segment lacked an accurate description of the plant and portrayed it in a very negative light. We are pleased to share with you all that a representative of the network contacted us and asked us to give them additional information about kratom that they could add to their story. This is an example of what the kratom community as a whole can do to ensure kratom remains legal and readily available to all responsible individuals who seek its benefits. Although we still have a long way to go, it is a breath of fresh air to see that reporters are willing to print both sides of a story. We will continue to keep you all posted about any other articles that we find necessary to address, so that you may address them individually as well. Together, we can all speak with one loud voice that will serve to protect the future of the kratom plant for the benefit of all who use it responsibly. Below, you will find a link to the story.

http://www.kgw.com/lifestyle/health/195161751.html

MitraMan

Re: Help Kratom USA defend kratom in the media

Post by MitraMan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:06 pm

I can't believe the nerve of these reporters. They do not even bother getting any facts before they post a story like this. I'll go on the site and post some postitive comments about kratom and I hope the rest of you do the same. Good job Tanya keep up the fight for all of us. :shock:

Nfulk0214

Post by Nfulk0214 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm

This is the last thing we need is a misinformed populace of people running around that only watch corporate news. I believe these news industries are extensions of corporate industry the same that is running our country into the ground by lobbying for there own purposes while (pardon my french) fucking over anyone that keeps them from making profit and because kratom is a plant and people can grow it and take care of themselves without worse medications that have horrid side effects that the fda supplies, the FDA cant make money on plants that people can take care of themselves with, and since that cuts into there pocket the'll do anything include outright lie to get a product banned so everyone has to rely on them for medicine. We all must speak up because if we dont they'll keep stealing our rights from us while we sit idle. Thanks for mentioning this Tanya you have our support.
Love & Peace

Sigpi05

Post by Sigpi05 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm

No surprise there about the media. Kratom saved my life because I was finally able to get off of addicting pain pills. Interesting note, my doctor researched kratom after I told me him about it. He told me he had no problem with it and found no danger in me taking it for severe pain. At the time he was having to prescribe me Oxycontin for my pain. Which he hates prescribing.

atom d

Post by atom d » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 am

OMG! I saw a news story the other day on how they tried to blame kratom for a girls death. I cannot see how that is possible. The coroner even stated that there was no evidence for kratom being the cause of death, but the news insisted it was. We all have to fight to keep this plant legal. Urge companies to be as proffesional as Kratom USA. If we all speak up we will win. :D